Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Flower Power

Last night this was the view from my sofa. It is one of the reasons I love Fall. There are so many beautiful things blooming.

Photobucket


Below :The impatients are still going fairly strong--they need a bit of water.


Photobucket



Photobucket
Above : the carpet roses are trailing over the carport wall


Photobucket
Above: these were the berries in view from the bay window


Photobucket
ABOVE: the camelias are in full bloom (they were the ones seen from the window).
Photobucket
Above: a section of my wildflower mixed seed garden

Photobucket

And last of all the pink camelias---so much color!! I am thankful for all the colors and beauty!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, your flowers are all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing all that gorgeous color! :) I wanted to let you know that I posted a picture of the spray paint trigger I have on my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we obviously live in different zones as we have already had snow! the only color I see is a little bit from mums and a few gorgeous leaves remaining on some trees.

    I enjoyed your fall color. What a beautiful sight it must be to see those berries from your window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I don't really want you to pick a hairstyle for me! LOL! I just wanted to do something different and interact a little. Don't you get tired of looking at the same ole houses and flowers everyday? LOL!

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! i can't believe your zinnias still look so amazing! you're making me want to plant some camelias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still have a few things blooming, but things are quickly turning to brown. I could feel a that winter chill in the air tonight. Your pictures are lovely.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to still have blooms in the garden! Winter is very much here in Colorado and the only blooms are the ones on my dishes!!
    You were so sweet to peek twice at my closet!! I confess I had the closet door open for days and would sneak back in to take a lookie!! Isn't it funny how we love to admire even the simplest tasks!!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful yard and view from your sofa!!

    blessings!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful-don't you just love SC.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy :-)