Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Interesting things AND MOVEMBERHOOD

Photobucket

I saw this pic in one of my mags ---a very interesting chalk wall. Here is a close up

Photobucket

Interesting don't ya think?

I replaced my coffee table for the one in the forefront of the picture below. It makes me happy because it is an old wooden one. I should have taken a better picture of it. It is a pale yellow color.

Photobucket

And last but not least....look who is in my kitchen:

Photobucket

My oldest son hamming it up!! ha! HE HAS A MUSTACHE FOR MOVEMBER (NOT SURE OF THE SPELLING)--ITS FOR PROSTATE CANCER AWARENESS.

"The Mo, slang for moustache, and November come together each year for Movember.

Movember challenges men to change their appearance and the face of men’s health by growing a moustache. The rules are simple, start Movember 1st clean-shaven and then grow a moustache for the entire month. The moustache becomes the ribbon for men’s health, the means by which awareness and funds are raised for cancers that affect men. Much like the commitment to run or walk for charity, the men of Movember commit to growing a moustache for 30 days. "

6 comments:

  1. Love that chalkboard. Wish is had the nerve to paint a wall like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love the image out of the magazine! Somebody is very artistic. I like your new coffee table and you have a handsome son! I thought perhaps it might be Sherlock Holmes himself!;o)
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you new (old) coffee table with its elegant curves. I much prefer the small chalkboard in your kitchen than one occupying a whole wall.
    Congrats on your pipe sporting son, Kim. He is soooo handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chalkboard is neat! And I like your coffee table, too. Your son is cute in his hat and pipe!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Robin, you probably won't read this, but when I click on your name it brings me to your profile but doesn't give a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy :-)