Sunday, January 31, 2010

What grannies do to escape the winter blues

When one is blue what does one dooooooooo? Visit Grands and Move furniture too!


Photobucket
Russians??? or Tea parties are what are fun!
Photobucket
Paper dolls too really go far when you are blue!
Photobucket
Moving furniture to be a bit cozier (but taking pics at night will not dooooooo!)
Photobucket
Discovering a table is really a wine rack
Photobucket
Placing candles and mirrors in a fireplace that was gas unattainable!
Photobucket
Moving books for a cozier feel
Photobucket

Photobucket


All of these make one 's blues go away very quickly too!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!

    Love the little Russian!

    Thank-you for helping Colette! Bless you and your friends sister.

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I want to come play. Moving furniture is my favorite passtime!
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...love the tea party picture. The kids are so cute, you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had tons of fun! Thanks for sharing.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend...

    Ahhh...spending time with the grands will definitely keep away the "blues"! I sure wished that I could do that...but all 10 of mine are about 1200 mls. away! Enjoy those babies, Girlfriend!!! Ohhh...I love everything you did to your house! Your fireplace is gorgeous...love all that candelight!!! Soooo very pretty!!! You have a beautiful home!!!

    I'm so glad that you came by for a visit and took a little peek at my newest thrifty treasure finds...really enjoyed your visit, my friend!

    Warmest winter wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete

Howdy :-)